Tin Of Grantor

No view

But, if it is a grantor trust, but has a separate EIN, an informational Form 1041 can be filed using an attachment to show that income is to be reported by the Grantor separately from the Form 1041, or the Trustee can file 1099s using the Grantor 's TIN with the IRS in lieu of the Form 1041..